Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Apologies...

I'm sorry it's been a while since I posted anything... again.

I'm sorry this isn't going to be much of a real post because I still have not uploaded all my photos.

The projects I have completed since my last post... a set of placemats for the LAMQG Urban Home Goods Swap. It was a good thing these were not in colors that really go in my dining area, otherwise they may have never made it to Andrew. I've gotten Melissa's quilt about half-way quilted, but stopped there because my machine sounds like it needs some oil or something and I haven't gotten to pick any up yet. I did make up a list of all the projects I'd like to finish in the near future, and there are at least eight quilts and an additional five or so just sewing projects... I will try to get up some photos of everything, and to make more progress on all those projects! We also had Two's third (gasp!) birthday party, which had a robot theme. I ended up making brownies for cake served with homemade vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and M&M's. I did take pictures, so I'll post those up as well. It was a fun little party that the kids all seemed to enjoy.

Well, that's all for now. I just wanted to make sure you all knew I was still alive and working!

No comments:

Post a Comment