Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello, world!

Hi, there! I decided it was about time to create a blog and share some of the things I do with the world. I'm Tess, I have a wonderful husband, whom I shall call Dex here, and a little boy I'll call Two for the sake of blogging. I'm a full-time mommy and enjoy a lot of housewifey things like sewing (both by hand, such as cross-stitch and on the machine for clothing and such), quilting, cooking and baking and I'm starting to try to learn to crochet and possibly knitting as well. I am also an avid reader and try to at least keep up a little with current events around the world, since that is more or less what I studied in school.

I plan to use this blog to post progress on various projects, recipes I've tried recently, concoctions I've come up with and the occasional rant perhaps, but I will try to keep those to a minimum! If I get whiny, don't hesitate to remind me to keep it down! I hope you enjoy what I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment